This Quality Charter refers to the Association CASE PIEMONTESI Bed & Breakfast – Asti and it is made up of 4 articles.
The structure which will accomodate the guest with the bed & breakfast formula must:
- have a maximum of 6 rooms - be managed in a homely manner
- ensure an high quality accommodation - be well signposted and easily reachable by guests
- always ensure to the guests the possibility to contact or to be contacted by a member of their families
- clearly specify the prices of the services offered and the quality standards fixed by the Association
- provide to the guests tourist material and information about the local area
- if necessary, fix the hours for check-in and check-out and inform the guests about them.
The bedroom must be tidy, welcoming and comfortable.
It will have the following features:
- minimum dimensions according to the law in force
- max 4 beds, with one double bed (or 2 twin beds) and, if necessary, 2 single beds or bunk beds
- simple furniture, with wardrobe, bedside tables or shelves, table with chair and/or small armchair, adequate lighting.
Bed linen must be changed at least once a week.
The structure must ensure:
- at least 1 bathroom for 2 guest rooms
- traditional furniture
- bathroom set made up of: bath mat, bath towel and guest towels
- toilet kit
- daily change of bath towels
- daily cleaning
The breakfast will be rich and well-presented.
It can be a served breakfast or a buffet breakfast.
It will include tea or coffee, milk and fruit juices, bread, jams, butter and yoghurt, as well as sweet or savoury food.
The breakfast hours will be fixed according to the guests' needs, generally between 7.30 and 10.30.
We recommend that our guests carry with them their helth certificate.